Now it is time to make for Pupsik some clothes. I made them trousers.
|Pups with trousers.|
Here is pattern for trousers.
- crochet hook
- mr, sc n = magic ring - crochet n single crochet stitches in to adjustable loop
- ch = chain stitch
- sc = single crochet stitch
- inc = crochet two single crochet stitches in the same stitch
- dec = crochet two single crochet stitches together using invisible crochet method
- sc n = make n single crochet stitches, one in each stitch
- ( sc 4, inc) x n = repeate the pattern between parentheses n time
- ( sc 4, inc) x 6 (36) = number of stitches in a round after finishing round
2. sc in each stitch
3. (sc 7, inc) x 2 (18)
4.-5. sc in each stitch (2 rounds)
Cut the yarn.
Make the other the same way. Do not cut the yarn.
Make 3 ch and join two together.
6. sc in each stitch (42)
7. (5 sc, dec) x 6 (36)
8.-9. sc in each stitch (2 rounds)
10. ( 4 sc, dec) x 6 (30)
11.-12. sc in each stitch (2 rounds)
Make 6 sc in the middle of the front side
13.-17. 6 sc in each stitch (5 rows)
To the end of last row make 16 ch and cut the yarn.
Make 16 ch to the other side. Cut the yarn and sew to the back of trousers.